“Miami Dade College Black History Month: Virtual Panel on the Black Health Crisis”
Attend a virtual panel session examining the Black Health Crisis by South Florida Medical & Wellness Professionals from Baptist Health South Florida, Southern Birth Justice Network, and other private practices. The topics will focus on the impact of pre-existing health & high -risk conditions, mental health, and the Black Maternal Health Crisis.
- Nzingah Oniwosan, Holistic Health Consultant, Plant-Based Chef, Yoga Instructor, Blogger, and Motivational Speaker
- Adedapo (Dapo) Iluyomade, M.D., Preventive Cardiologist, Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute, Baptist Health South Florida
- Belinda Gordon-Battle, MED, MS, LMHC, QLS, Licensed Clinical Therapist and Life Consultant
- Kawana Rucker, MA, MCMA, CHC, Board Certified Health Coach and Patient Advocate, Certified Holistic Cancer Coach
- Jamarah Amani, LM, Executive Director of Southern Birth Justice Network