Register here for this webinar.
Hosted by: Administration for Community Living, Office of Nutrition and Health Promotion Programs and the National Council on Aging (NCOA)
In this upcoming session the speakers will help attendees to:
- Understand the behaviors and preferences of older adults attending congregate nutrition sites.
- Understand ways to keep congregate participants coming back.
- Apply learned techniques to increase congregate and other program participation.
- Stacy Dye, Senior Vice President, RDI Sightline
- Jennifer Steele, CEO, Meals on Wheels Southwest Ohio & Northern Kentucky
- Jeff Klein, President, Nevada Senior Services
- Mary Jo McKay, MBA, Nutrition and Wellness Manager, Hillsborough County Aging Services Department
- Dianne Stone, Associate Director of Network Development and Engagement, Modernizing Senior Centers Resource Center and NISC, NCOA
- Kathy Wilson-Gold, MS, RDN, LD, Contractor, ONHPP, ACL