You can view the webinar recording below. Supporting documents such as webinar slides, transcript, and additional resources are available to download by scrolling to the attachments section below.
This webinar explores the prevalence and importance of addressing participant behavioral health needs. It discusses strategies to facilitate timely communication and collaboration between behavioral health providers and disability-competent care teams.
- Christopher Duff, Disability Practice and Policy Consultant
- Andrew Jorgensen, MD, FAAP, Regional Medical Director, Cambridge Health Alliance
- Colleen O’Brien, Psy.D., Associate Director, Primary Mental Health, Cambridge Health Alliance
Additional resources related to the webinar topic are included below:
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ) Screeners
- SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment) represents an innovative, evidence-based approach to addressing unhealthy alcohol use with medical patients
- AIMS Center – Advancing Integrated Mental Health Solutions
- Soper & Ensslin (2014) “State Approaches to Integrating Behavioral and Physical Health for Medicare-Medicaid Beneficiaries – Early Insights” Center for Healthcare Strategies Issue Brief, February 2014
- Collins, Hewson, Munger, Wade (2010) “Evolving Models of Behavioral Health Integration in Primary Care” Milband Memorial Fund