You can view the webinar recording below. Supporting documents such as webinar slides, transcript, speaker bios, and additional resources are available to download by scrolling to the attachments section below.
It can be challenging for a health plan to find hard-to-reach beneficiaries dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid that may be isolated, transient or homeless, particularly those with behavioral health needs, and engage them in their health care. Health plans must develop innovative strategies to locate these enrollees and connect them to the primary and behavioral health care, social services, and long-term services and supports that they may need. This webinar presents several successful approaches being leveraged by Medicare and Medicaid plans to engage hard-to-reach populations through the creative use of data, stronger community partner relationships, and community outreach staff.
The following resources have been included for your convenience:
- Locating and Engaging Members – Key Considerations for Medicare Medicaid Plans
- Health Resilence Program – Intake and Goals Form
- Health Resilence Program – Encounter Documentation Form
- Moderator: William Dean, JD, MSW, Delivery System and Consumer Engagement Manager, Community Catalyst
- Julie Bluhm, MSW, LICSW, Clinical Operations Manager, Hennepin Health
- Laurie Lockert, MS, LPC, Health Resilience Program Manager, CareOregon