Resources for Integrated Care has developed a collection of seven one-page topic summaries to introduce audiences to the key concepts of the DCC model that were explored in the 2018 DCC Webinar Series (described above). These short topic summaries will provide a general introduction to the concept, how it relates to the DCC model, and quick tips for understanding its application. Topics covered by the one-page topic summaries include palliative and hospice care for persons living with disabilities, building partnerships between health plans and community-based organizations (COBs), and many more DCC topics.
- Serving Adults With Disabilities On The Autism Spectrum
- Building Partnerships: Health Plans And Community-Based Organizations
- Improving Accessibility In Provider Settings
- Palliative And Hospice Care For Persons With Disabilities
- Interdisciplinary Team Building, Management, And Communication
- Managing Transitions With Adults With Disabilities
- Supporting Participants with Complex Behavioral Health Needs