Healthy People 2030 webinar hosted by the Society for Public Health Education.
In this webinar, we will explore how health education specialists can address the new Healthy People (HP) 2030 goals related to health literacy and the use of various social media tools. In this webinar, you will be able to share and support the implementation of the HP 2030 framework into your own programs and policies.
1. Explain the new HP 2030 definition of health literacy that addresses goals for both individuals and organizations.
2. Describe at least three ways that improving health literacy can help address COVID-19 misinformation and disinformation
- Elaine Auld, MPH, MCHES (Moderator)
- CEO, Society for Public Health Education
Cindy Brach, MPP
- Senior Health Care Researcher, Agency for Health Care Research and Quality – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Sylvia Chou, PhD, MPH
- Program Director, National Cancer Institute
Rhonda C. Holliday, PhD
- Associate Professor, Departments of Community Health and Preventive Medicine at Morehouse School of Medicine and Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences