The Geriatric-Competent Care Webinar series is designed to help health professionals in all settings and disciplines expand their knowledge and skills in the unique aspects of caring for older adults and in working with their caregivers. The webinars are also intended for frontline community partners and delivery staff such as care managers, member service representatives, and home care providers.
Each webinar includes subject matter experts who introduce the specific topic and provide examples of how the issue has been addressed. Please email RIC@lewin.com with inquiries and comments.
1. Applying Promising Practices To Advance Care Of Medicare-Medicaid Enrollees With Dementia
Live Webinar Air Date: February 1, 2017 12-1:30 PM ET
2. Beyond Alzheimer’s Disease – Other Causes Of Progressive Dementia In The Older Adult
Live Webinar Air Date: April 6, 2017 12-1:30 PM ET
3. Diagnosis And Treatment Of Parkinson’s Disease
Live Webinar Air Date: June 28, 2017 12-1:30 PM ET
4. Involving And Supporting Family Caregivers In Care Planning And Delivery
Live Webinar Air Date: September 14, 2017 12-1:30 PM ET
5. Interdisciplinary Care Teams For Older Adults
Live Webinar Air Date: December 7, 2017 12-1:30 PM ET