Supporting documents such as webinar slides, transcript, and additional resources are available to download by scrolling to the attachments section below.
This webinar highlights the importance of primary care as a central component to medical management. Webinar viewers will learn about the function of primary care and its role on the interdisciplinary care team. The webinar focuses on several main concepts which include: pain management, sexual health, screenings and preventative care. This webinar also addresses the significance of having the proper primary care network capacity and composition.
- Judith Chamberlain, MD, FAAFP, Senior Medical Director at Aetna Medicaid
- Chris Duff, Disability Practice and Policy Consultant
- Understanding primary care as a key component in disability-competent care
- The role and function of primary care on the interdisciplinary care team
- DCC primary care focuses on preventive care, pain management, sexual health and managing common secondary complications
- Capturing avoidable hospitalizations through timely response to newly emerging issues
- Attending to primary care network and capacity