Register here for this webinar.
The National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA) is holding this webinar in order to understand the impacts of COVID-19 variants on vulnerable communities of color with lower vaccination rates. We will be addressing the different types of variant treatment and the importance of getting vaccinated and communication strategies to increase vaccination rates of vulnerable communities.
Date and Time: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 7:00pm ET.
- Elena Rios, MD, MSPH, FACP
- President and CEO
- Paul D. Juarez PhD
- Professor and Vice-Chair of the Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Health Disparities Research Center of Excellence at Meharry Medical College
- Paulina A. Rebolledo, MD MSc
- Assistant Professor of Medicine and Global Health
- Division of Infectious Disease
- Emory University School of Medicine and Rollins School of Public Health
- José T. Montero, MD, MHCDS
- Director of the Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support
- Centers for Disease Prevention and Control
- Laura Castellanos, MHA
- Board Member, NALHE
- Associate Director
- American Hospital Association