Register here for this webinar.
The ACL-funded National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA) at the Keck School of Medicine of USC, the Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center (LACRC) at the Leonard Davis School of Gerontology of USC, and the Diverse Elders Coalition invite you to join a panel of authors, caregivers, and practitioners for a panel discussion and celebration of National Family Caregivers Month.
Panelists will discuss:
- navigating complex dynamics and boundaries in caregiving relationships,
- how professionals and agencies can respond more effectively to caregivers’ needs,
- the impact of culture on caregiving, and
- strategies to identify and prevent elder mistreatment in caregiving relationships.
A Q&A session will follow the panel discussion. Closed captioning will be available during the webinar.
- Donna Benton, Director, USC Family Caregiver Support Center and Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center
- Nina Darby, Training Manager, Diverse Elders Coalition
- Lynne Tillman, Author & Caregiver
- Lara Porzak, Photographer & Caregiver
- Lorraine Berry, Freelance writer, Los Angeles Times