The Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA) Center on Aging and Trauma, a project of the Holocaust Survivor Initiative, invites you to participate in this webinar to learn how a history of trauma can impact older adults as they age. Past trauma may contribute to vaccine hesitancy among diverse populations of older adults. Learn strategies for ensuring that older adults have the information and person-centered, trauma-informed (PCTI) support they need to make informed decisions about their health.
- Myra Giberovitch, MSW, RSW, therapist, trauma specialist, author, adjunct professor
- Rafael Martinez, LCSW, MSW, psychotherapist, Callen-Lorde
- S. Orlene Grant, RN, BSN, MSN, President, Founder and CEO of the Juanita C. Grant Foundation (JCGF)
- Shannon Patrick, MPH, Program Director of MHP Salud’s Strengthening Aging service for Older Hispanic Adults program
- Leah Miller, BA, Associate Director of The JFNA Center on Aging and Trauma
Contact Aging@JewishFederations.org with questions.
Through a cooperative agreement with ACL, JFNA works to expand person-centered, trauma-informed (PCTI) services and supports for Holocaust survivors and other older adults with histories of trauma, and their family caregivers.