Register here for this webinar.
HRSA ORO Region 10 is hosting the secong in a series of three webinars exploring behavioral health in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
About this event:
ORO Region 10 will host the second in a three-part webinar series on the impacts of COVID-19 on Isolation and Depression in Vulnerable Populations. This webinar will increase awareness of not only HRSA resources for behavioral health, but also state and local resources to present and treat isolation and depression. We will provide an overview of the system of delivery in a state or locality, and will explore isolation and depression in vulnerable populations within the context of COVID-19. Subject Matter Experts will also discuss intervention and prevention efforts that prioritize health communication strategies.
- Lori Gerhard, Director, Office of Interagency Innovation; Administration for Community Living
- Dr. Keren Wilson, CEO and Founder, Jesse F. Richardson Foundation
By participating in these webinars, participants will:
- Receive information on HRSA’s mission, programs, and resources, nationally and in Region 10
- Explore impacts of COVID-19 on isolation and depression
- Increase awareness of treatment strategies and promising practices for addressing isolation and depression within vulnerable populations
- Share experiences and expertise regarding isolation and depression in vulnerable communities through a facilitated discussion
Target Audience: This event is best for medical providers, community health workers, academicians, behavioral health providers, law enforcement, and public health professionals.
*If you would like to request an auxiliary aid such as Sign Language Interpretive Services, please contact the HRSA Office for Civil Rights, Diversity, and Inclusion at RA-Request@hrsa.gov at least 5 business days prior to the date of the event.