You can view the webinar recording below. Supporting documents such as webinar slides, transcript, speaker bios, and additional resources are available to download by scrolling to the attachments section below.
This is the seventh webinar in the Webinar Series #1, “Leading Healthcare Practices and Training: Defining and Delivering Disability-Competent Care.” The objective of this webinar is to explore flexible long term support through:
- Understanding the existing disconnect between medical care and long-term services and supports,
- Integrating and coordinating all health care services and supports,
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the disability-competent interdisciplinary care team,
- Understanding and supporting participant choices for community-based living,
- Promising practices in LTSS/DME allocation,
- Supporting employment and promoting community participation.
Presenters were Jean Minkel, Rachel Stacom and Christopher Duff.Attachment(s):