Register here for this webinar.
Join the Disability Employment Technical Assistance Center (DETAC) to celebrate Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month (DDAM) in March with the National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities (NACDD).
This webinar will discuss:
- The role Developmental Disabilities (DD) Councils play in leading systems change within communities across the country.
- Innovative employment initiatives from DD Councils in the states of California and South Carolina.
- The value of partnering with a DD Council in your state to advance employment opportunities and outcomes for people with DD.
- Cherie Moon, TA Manager, NACDD
- Donna Meltzer, CEO, NACDD
Registrants can note needed accommodations — such as captioning or American sign language — on the registration page. Contact AoDEmploymentTA@gmail.com with questions.