In commemoration of the 30th anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Wage and Hour Division is joining with the Women’s Bureau, the Office of Disability Employment Policy, and Veterans’ Employment and Training Service for a conversation with stakeholders around barriers to workplace leave for family caregivers. This will be a virtual event.
This conversation will include:
- Jessica Looman, Principal Deputy Administrator, Wage and Hour Division, DOL
- Taryn Williams, Assistant Secretary of Labor for Disability Employment Policy, DOL
- James D. Rodriguez, Assistant Secretary for Veterans’ Employment and Training Service, DOL
- Wendy Chun-Hoon, Director, Women’s Bureau, DOL
- Holly Biglow, Government Affairs Director, Financial Security, AARP
- Maria Town, President & CEO, American Association of People with Disabilities
- Kathy Roth-Douquet, CEO & Board President, Blue Star Families
If you require an accommodation or language interpretation in order to attend this event, please email WHD-Events@dol.gov at least 5 business days prior to the event.
If you have questions, please email WHD-Events@dol.gov.