The Coverage to Care (C2C) initiative is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, July 27 from 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET. Join C2C and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Office of Minority Health to hear about recently updated materials and resources that are available to help patients understand their health coverage and how to make the most of their coverage.
During this webinar, C2C will:
- Review the newly updated C2C resources;
- Discuss ways that patients can make the most of their health coverage;
- Clarify health insurance terms for patient audiences;
- Cover how to get involved in C2C; and
- Provide a Question and Answer session.
- Title: Coverage to Care Partner Webinar: Updated Resources for Understanding Health Coverage
- Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Time: 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET
- To register: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_K7_dTxHeSOS_I4Z6GIRi3w
Additional information concerning the webinar will be posted on the Webinar & Events webpage.
Please note: You will receive an email with login information from Zoom upon registration. If you do not receive an email in a few days’ time, please contact CMSOMHTeam@ketchum.com. Space is limited; early registration is encouraged to ensure you can attend. To learn more about the C2C initiative, visit go.cms.gov/c2c or contact CoverageToCare@cms.hhs.gov.