This webinar will provide:
- An overview of person-centered service planning;
- A detailed discussion of the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) regulations pertaining to person-centered service plans;
- A detailed review of themes identified during CMS heightened scrutiny site visits regarding person-centered service plans;
- Measures included in the 2022 HCBS Quality Measure Set that can be used to assess person-centered planning;
- Section 9817 of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARP) and state examples to support person-centered service planning;
- Strategies to ensure comprehensive understanding and implementation of person-centered service plans; and
- Indiana’s approach to person-centered planning. Following the presentation, webinar participants will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Closed captioning will be available.