Please click here to register for the webinar.
The CMS Innovation Center invites you to join a virtual listening session as part of our continuing partnership with patients. This event will cover topics including:
- Updates on the Center’s patient and caregiver experience and engagement strategy;
- Key Innovation Center focus areas for 2023;
- How the Center is using tools, such as patient journey mapping, to promote partnership and to improve the beneficiary experience; and
- Recommendations from patients, caregivers, and their representatives to improve access, care coordination, and partnership in key Innovation Center priority areas.
The listening session is scheduled for this Friday, March 31, from 2:30-3:30 PM ET.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Attendees may submit written comments or questions before the webinar via the registration page or during the session in the Question & Answer window. Please indicate if you would prefer not to have your comments read or wish to remain anonymous.
For more information about the work of the CMS Innovation Center and our commitment to partnering with patients:
- See the one-year strategy update report and CMS Innovation Center Strategic Direction webpage. Background materials include:
- Visit the About the CMS Innovation Center webpage, for a video explaining how our models test new ways to provide better, more affordable care
- Visit our Key Concepts page for clear explanations of health care terms and how we use them in our work
- Follow us on Twitter
And, look for details on forthcoming listening sessions, model updates, and more via the CMMI listserv.