You can view the webinar recording below. Supporting documents such as webinar slides, transcript, speaker bios, and additional resources are available to download by scrolling to the attachments section below.
This is the first webinar in Webinar Series #1, “Leading Healthcare Practices and Training: Defining and Delivering Disability-Competent Care”.
This is the first webinar in Webinar Series #1, “Leading Healthcare Practices and Training: Defining and Delivering Disability-Competent Care”. The objective of this webinar is to introduce the Disability-Competent Care model by:
- Understanding the population of persons living with disabilities – incidence, population subsets, and disparities
- Understanding what it means to be disability-competent
- Introducing the building blocks of the disability-competent model of care
- Understanding the scope of the dysfunction of the health care delivery system experienced by persons with disabilities
- Making the DCC model financially viable by focusing on the Triple Aim.
Presenters included Lynne Morishita, June Isaacson Kailes, and Christopher Duff.