You can view the webinar recording below. Supporting documents such as webinar slides, transcript, speaker bios, and additional resources are available to download by scrolling to the attachments section below.
This is the third webinar in Webinar Series #1, “Leading Healthcare Practices and Training: Defining and Delivering Disability-Competent Care”.
This is the third webinar in Webinar Series #1, “Leading Healthcare Practices and Training: Defining and Delivering Disability-Competent Care.” The objective of this webinar is to introduce the care management relationship aspect of the Disability-Competent Care model, including:
- The importance of establishing the relationship between each participant and the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)
- Lessons from care management studies
- The difference between case management and person-centered care management
- Overview of self-directed care
- Introduction to the IDT component of the DCC model.
Presenters include Lynne Morishita, Mary Glover and Christopher Duff.