You can view the webinar recording below. Supporting documents such as webinar slides, transcript, speaker bios, and additional resources are available to download by scrolling to the attachments section below.
This is the eighth webinar in Webinar Series #1, “Leading Healthcare Practices and Training: Defining and Delivering Disability-Competent Care.” The objective of this webinar is to explore a disability-competent provider network through:
- Building on existing capacity,
- Understanding the importance of supporting the participants’ existing, productive specialty relationships,
- Identifying and promoting accessibility within a large provider network,
- Identifying and developing disability-competency in a broad provider network,
- Identifying unmet participant needs and engaging providers to meet those needs.
Presenters included June Kailes, William Henning, and Christopher Duff.