The care of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias presents unique challenges to all settings of the health care delivery system. This webinar emphasizes:
- Presentation of the business case for a dementia capable delivery model of care
- Review of key components of an effective care model (e.g., identification and screening for a high-risk population of beneficiaries and caregivers, workforce preparation, and collaboration with community-based organizations for caregiver assessment and support); and
- Interventions implemented within two state capitated financial alignment model demonstrations.
- Debra Cherry, Executive Vice President, Alzheimer’s’ Greater Los Angeles
- Teeshla Curtis, Program Manager, Healthy Connections Prime, South Carolina Department of Human Services
- Linda Wade-Bickel, Director of Care Management, Health Net
- Tracey Brown-Lindsey, Family Caregiver