Registration closes at midnight, April 22, 2020.
Given the unprecedented demands posed by the COVID19 pandemic for the provision of health care, it is critical for health care providers to understand how the decisions they need to make for dealing with this crisis connect with the ADA. In this webinar, several ADA National Network staff from across the country will review general health care provisions in the ADA and how they apply to new issues such as temporary medical facilities, drive-thru testing sites, and other current health care issues.
- Learn an overview of the ADA and Health Care.
- Apply the physical access issues to new health practices like temporary facilities and medical drive throughs.
- Understand effective communication issues to public information notices and warnings, masked care by professionals in all situations including medical drive throughs, and qualified interpreters
- Learn about modifications to service animals, personal assistants, and bringing own assistive technology to a site.
- Jan Garrett is a Program Manager for the Pacific ADA Center
- Emily Shuman is the Deputy Director for the Rocky Mountain ADA Center.
- Michael Richardson is the Director for the Northwest ADA Center.
- Pam Williamson is the Assistant Director of the Southeast ADA Center