In celebration of Immunization Awareness Month, join ACL for the webinar Community-Based Vaccinations: The Aging and Disability Networks in Action. This webinar will highlight the work of two ACL-funded national initiatives to increase access for older adults and people with disabilities to flu and COVID-19 vaccinations. Attendees will learn about successful community-based partnerships that can provide a model for immunization outreach. Attendees will also hear from CDC on the latest information for the Bridge Access Program and vaccine commercialization this fall.
Presenters include :
- Sara Maloney, Program Director, Aging and Disability Vaccination Collaborative (ADVC) led by USAging
- Megan Walton, CEO, Southern Maine Area Agency on Aging
- Carly Williams, Project Director, Statewide ADVC Grant in Maine
- Marty Dombrowski, Assistant Director, Center for Independent Living of Southcentral PA
- Aaron G. Perry, President/CEO, Rebalanced-Life Wellness Association
- Rubén Ramìrez, Project Coordinator, Visión y Compromiso
- Jillian Barnett, Associate Director, Center for Healthy Aging, National Council on Aging
- Evelyn Twentyman, Senior Advisor for Vaccine Strategy, Immunization Services Division, CDC
CART and ASL interpretation will be provided. A video replay will be made available following the event.
For questions, contact Nicole.Becerra@acl.hhs.gov.