ACL and the Center of Excellence to Align Health and Social Care invite community-based organizations (CBOs) serving as community care hubs (CCHs) and CBOs interested in learning more about the CCH model to participate in an upcoming four-part Community Care Hub 101 learning series.
A CCH is a community-focused entity that organizes and supports a network of CBOs that provide services to address health-related social needs. Each CCH centralizes administrative functions and operational infrastructure including contracting with health care organizations, payment operations, management of referrals, service delivery fidelity and compliance, technology, information security, data collection, reporting, and more.
Each of the four webinars will focus on the foundational elements of serving as a CCH. Webinars will showcase examples from leading CCHs and describe resources available to support CBOs so they can form, launch, and operate a hub in their community.
The series will take place on four Thursdays from mid-November through December 2023:
- Introduction to Community Care Hubs
- November 16, 2023, 2:00-3:30 PM ET
- Core Functions of Community Care Hubs
- November 30, 2023, 2:00-3:30 PM ET
- Contracting Opportunities to Address Health-Related Social Needs
- December 7, 2023, 2:00-3:30 PM ET
- Building the Community Care Hub Business Case
- December 14, 2023, 2:00-3:30 PM ET
Registrants will receive access to all four webinars. All registrants will receive a copy of the webinar slides and follow-up resources.