Please click here to register for the webinar.
Join ACL’s Office of Nutrition and Health Promotion Programs (ONHPP) and the National Council on Aging for a webinar on creating a welcoming environment for men at congregate nutrition sites. This is the third webinar in the “Power Up Your Congregate Meal Program” series. Many programs report higher numbers of female participants than male participants. Understanding why older males attend congregate meal programs is critical to building a sustainable program that serves a community of older adults effectively.
This session will help attendees to:
- Better understand congregate program participants.
- Identify ways to engage male congregate participants.
- Apply learned techniques to increase participation.
- Stacy Dye, Senior Vice President, RDI Sightline
- Michael Beck, Chief Production Officer, Meals on Wheels Southwest Ohio & Northern Kentucky
- Bob Gurecki,Food Service Coordinator, SAGE Edie Windsor Center
- Peaches Hall, Director of Senior Center Operations, WellMed Medical Management
- Dianne Stone, Associate Director of Network Development and Engagement, Modernizing Senior Centers Resource Center and NISC, NCOA
- Kathy Wilson-Gold, MS, RDN, LD, Senior Nutrition Consultant, ONHPP, ACL