Register here for this webinar.
Has the COVID-19 pandemic left you feeling overwhelmed and stressed out? Self-care is essential to weathering these tough times. Join the Administration for Community Living (ACL) Office of Nutrition and Health Promotion Programs (ONHPP) for our webinar, “Taking Care of Yourself During COVID.” After participating, you will be able to:
- Understand the changes required in daily activities as a result of COVID.
- Recognize the importance of self-care during COVID.
- Apply learned techniques to reduce stress.
- Kathy Wilson-Gold, MS, RDN, LD – ACL
- Keri Lipperini, MPA – Director, ONHPP, ACL
- Carol Craig – Director, Senior Nutrition Program, Montgomery County Health & Human Services
- Melinda Gaines – Program Specialist at Calvert County Government Office on Aging
For questions, contact Kathy Wilson-Gold, MS, RDN, LD, at email@example.com.