“Thursday at Three” Webinar Series are weekly webinars in March on Thursdays at 3:00 pm EST. Scheduled dates include March 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th. Webinar content consists of a fresh look at the Intent of the Older Americans Act, Nutrition, Socialization and Health and Well-Being. Watch for ACL eNews communications to register for each webinar.
Celebrating the National Senior Nutrition Program
Funded by the Older Americans Act, the National Senior Nutrition Program began in 1972 and has been meeting the nutritional, social, and wellness needs of Older Americans for nearly 50 years. Each March, we recognize its anniversary by celebrating the program’s rich history and tremendous value across the nation.
About the Program:
ACL funds senior nutrition services, including home-delivered meals and meals served in group settings. The intent of the program is to provide: 1) nutrition, 2) socialization, and 3) health and well-being.
- Introductory Webinar:
- Tuesday, February 2nd, 3:00 pm -4:00 pm EST
- Webinar 1: Kick-Off, and Intent of the Older Americans Act – Food, Socialization, and Health and Well-Being
- Thursday, March 4th, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
- Webinar 2: Food, Insecurity, and Malnutrition
- Thursday, March 11th, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
- Webinar 3: Socialization
- Thursday, March 18th, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
- Webinar 4: Health and Well-Being
- Thursday, March 25th, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST