Click here to complete an anonymous survey regarding this event.
This webinar highlights key takeaways from discussions among health plans that participated in the Integrated Care Community of Practice focused on care coordination of dually eligible individuals. Health plans share their promising practices for promoting person-centered care coordination, with an emphasis on communication-focused strategies that health plans and providers serving dually eligible individuals can use to overcome common barriers to care coordination. Communication strategies highlighted in this webinar address both accessible enrollee communication as well as impactful communication across care coordination staff and team members.
By the end of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Understand and implement actionable strategies for member outreach and engagement;
- Identify approaches to structuring interdisciplinary care team communication and information sharing to promote care coordination; and
- Recognize strategies for facilitating continued member engagement during transitions of care.
- Kim Kunz, Director of Care Management Health Plan Programs, My Choice Wisconsin
- Karla Argandoña, Senior Analyst, Inland Empire Health Plan
The target audience for the Promising Practices for Promoting Person-Centered Communication and Care Coordination webinar includes health plan leaders, providers, social workers, care coordinators, caregivers, and organizations that provide services for dually eligible beneficiaries.